Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beach makeup! Help pleassee!!!!?

So im going to a waterpark w/ my boyfriend, and i KNOW he will get me wet even if i dont want.





I have like... some reddish spots on my face, so I wanted to use a bit of foundation, but i dont want it to look cakey and face once theres water on it =/





pleaz help. what kinda makeup do u reccomend for getting wet? eyes, cheeks, etc.Beach makeup! Help pleassee!!!!?
A little bit of waterproof mascara. Waterproof concealer and you're done. Add some eyeshadow and bronzer if you want too.Beach makeup! Help pleassee!!!!?
Well for your mascara use a waterproof one and apply only one or two coats so you look natural and beautiful.Try liquid foundation, if it washes away, it washes away. You could also wear a hat like a cute baseball cap with a ponytail through it to look cute and you won't get your face as wet. I'm sure he won't even notice the red spots if he is having fun. He shouldn't care either. Try to bring a lip gloss in your purse and just keep applying it when he is not looking. Don't even bother with eyeshadow and blush, just look natural. If you rub some Vaseline on your cheeks beforehand your skin will be very soft. Hope I helped and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats