Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Going to the beach...makeup or no makeup?

To go along with the other question I just asked, when I go to the beach with my coworkers, I was thinking about whether or not I should wear makeup to the beach. I have some acne scars around my chin and cheeks, and just a couple small blemishes on my face that I always cover when I work with them. I was planning on just wearing concealer, powder and maybe a little bit of eyeshadow. My coworkers have never seen me without makeup, and I look a lil different without it. Should I wear some to the beach, and just let it fade off in the water and heat? Or should I just not wear any at all to begin with? It's not like I wear eyeliner or black mascara everyday or would wear that to the beach anyway, so I wouldn't get raccoon eyes after like 5 minutes lol. I just don't know which might be worse: looking fine at first but then make-up melting/washing off, or looking not as great as normal from the beginning, but not worrying about make-up coming off? Or does it really not matter? lolGoing to the beach...makeup or no makeup?
If you can find some makeup that is totaly waterproof...I havent ever seen any tho except mascara, I think guys even like to see a girl natural looking every once in awhile, at least that is what I have heard. I think if you want to wear concealer it would be okay, if it washes off then oh well, it wont leave a big mess. Just dont worry about it too much when you get there cuz it could ruin your fun.Going to the beach...makeup or no makeup?
don't wear makeup at all to the beach
just wear it and it will just wash off if you go swimming. it's ok. oh you could wear waterproof mascara to make your eyes pop. maybe people will notice your eyes and your new bod than worry about your scars or anything else. good luck have fun at the beach. i hope the guy you like notices you!!! :) lol
personally, i wear make-up where ever i go lol, but if your worried about it washing off just use like cover-up/foundation and some waterproof mascara
the sun will melt your make up so i'd say NO. besides, its better to be natural anyways right ;)
mabee some lip gloss to shine and stand out
no makeup
No make-up, it will wash off in the water, if you're swimming, but just some light lipgloss will do.
no makeup. but if you must, use a little bit of tinted moisturizer and some eyeshadow.
Try waterproof makeup its amazing. Waterproof mascara doesnt run at all. You could also try blending your regular concealer etc with waterproof sunscreen.
no makeup but maybe lip gloss or something or waterproof mascara........i changed my mind as long as it's waterproof
Well, no one sees me without my makeup on either. Unless I am at the beach, I don't see the point. You wear it and it comes off really fast, don't be so worried about those few acne scars and blemishes. I'm sure no one will care. It's just a fun outing, leave the makeup at home.
Minimal makeup.
no makeup. it will wash off in the water or sweat off in the sun.
i would wear minimal makeup: concealer, powder, light colored or shimmery eyeshadow. i don't go anywhere without wearing at least this much because my face is real blotchy and i have some acne scars too. some friends think i'm crazy to wear makeup to the beach or pool but it makes me feel alot more confident.
no make up...cuz if u guys play a sport or anything and u get all sweaty its going to start running...and espeically in this warm weather...the makeup will clog your pores which will cause more blemishes.....hope that helps...enjoy ur day at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats