Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Should I wear makeup to the beach?

Hey! i'm going to the beach and I was wondering if i should wear my makeup? I want to look pretty but I don't want the humiliation of having my makeup smeared.Should I wear makeup to the beach?
u can look chic on the beach without wearing makeup also. if u wear a sexy bikini then u will great without makeup. but if u wear makeup and after goin in water u will look horrible so i advise dont wear any makeup.Should I wear makeup to the beach?
Of course you can wear makeup to the beach.But like some of the other commenters said don't go over board especially if your going in the water.With you makeup you can always go for a nude lip/sexy bronze look or a red lip vintage beach babe look.Those are my ultimate favorites for when im going to the beach.That's when I wear minimal makeup but still love highlighting my features.
Hey good question!


I would say no because you dont want it to smear all under your eyes


I went to the beach with makeup on and guess what happend. IT SMEARED! It was terrible! Afterwards you could probably put makeup on just bring a bag of make up and if you change your mind about not wearing it at the beach then you have your makeup bag right there and your little mirror. :)


If you get it smeard then you can just wipe some off with a towel.
one time i was going to the beach and i wanted to look pretty. lol


i would use waterproof makeup. but i think you should just limit it to mascara (water proof ofcourse) and just leave the rest of your makeup out. because its the beach, your suppose to look natural. and i dont know your makeup routine but i would just use mascara. cause it will all get washed off in the ocean anyways. lol goodluck and have fun =)
LOL i get ya. I just went to the beach with my b/f 2 days ago.





I had on powder foundation only because i was at school earlier and just went to his house from there.





If youhave powder foundation that would be ok to wear. waterproof mascara is prettu durable. and maybe some cherry chapstick so you get a nice red tint to your lips.





I think you'll look fine with some pretty sunglasses
HI THERE!!


i went to the beach 3 weeks ago..


:)


super fun


BUT


i suggest you to wear only lipglsos %26amp; WATERPROOF MASCARA...


I went to the beach %26amp;didn't wanted my makeup to smeared obviously..


soo


I only wear maybelline waterproof mascara %26amp;lipgloss





HOPE IHELPED!!


have fun!
If you are planning on going in the water, waterproof mascara is all you need. If your staying on land and not planing on getting wet, then just do a little.
Maybe just some eyeshadow and mascara. Maybe a little lip gloss. Don't go overboard, though.
YES!!! you rather be humiliated over draining makeup, then a scary naked face=)
Yeah I would, swimming is a social event like any other and you want to look your best. I wouldn't go overboard though. Maybe some eyeliner and mascara, make sure they are water proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats