Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many of you guys still wear makeup on the beach ?

please be POLITE and INFORMATIVE when answering . :) thanks !How many of you guys still wear makeup on the beach ?
IF I were to wear anything to the beach, it would just be mascara. Lash Blast by Covergirl is great in waterproof. I don't want to worry about anything else.





You could try a tinted moisturizer with SPF in it, but I don't know how that will hold up in the water.





But if you're going to the beach, you should let loose, and have fun and not even worry about that stuff! You should be comfortable out there. It's gross there anyway. Nasty water, nasty sand. Why worry about looking your best when you're at a place that barely anyone is going to see you?





If you're not going to get in the water then I would wear makeup, but not if I were getting in.





P.S. Delia, just like here in Texas, we say y'all to address a large group of people, [most] other places says 'you guys'. (I started saying 'you guys' when my uncle from colorado made fun of me for saying y'all.)How many of you guys still wear makeup on the beach ?
Well I dont live by the sea, so I dont really have to make this desicion!But I did I think that I would wear makeup on the beach, but not if I went swimming int the sea.


I kinda get the impression that you want to wear it though? Try waterproof makeup. Revlon colourstay is waterproof, very good quality and very cheap too! It wont smudge and cause racoon eyes either.


Hope I helped - good luck!! :)
Eyeliner: Revlon colorstay in black.


With black eyeshadow over it to last all day. (:


I don't wear makeup in the beach maybe eyeliner but, that's it.


Revlon colorstay foundation is amazingggggggggg.


You can go into the water and, it will still be on...


Just don't rub your face when it's wet. (:


It'll stay on if you just lightly dab it when it's wet. (:


Have fun!
Wet n Wild's cream liner is AMAZING. Its super waterproof. Its so good that you can rub your eyes with wet or dry hands, or with extreme force like waves..lol..without it smudging or running. I love it. You do need a good makeup remover becase it stays on so good.
the eyeliner i use is marykate and ashley ans it doesn't run its the twist up kind not the pencil you have to sharpen.. and just get a Waterproofoff mascara
i wear a tinted mousturizer


waterproof lash blast mascara...top and bottom lashes


and a tinted lip balm.


maybe a little rosy blush if i look blah that day
I guess just waterproof stuff but are you a guy? You keep saying guys , guys and these days you can expect anything from men.
use a waterproof liquid eyeliner, it doesn't smear at all.
I use Revlon Colorstay. I hear mixed opinions about it, but I like it. It stays on great and it's cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats