Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup for the beach?

Help! I need suggestions for waterproof makeup - especially waterproof concealer. Any brands to suggest? Thanks.Makeup for the beach?
For a concealer, i would get a cream based one such as Max Factors pan stik. It used to be the foundation makeup artists used for celebrities like Marilyn Monroe and such in the 1950's and 1960's. Its also a foundation, you get such good coverage from it too, it could honestly cover tattoos if you needed it to. You can also buy it at Wal Mart for about $7. Just dust mineral foundation on top, cream blush, waterproof mascara and your good to go.Makeup for the beach?
I have a waterproof eyeliner from Styli-Style and it's only a few bucks at CVS. Also, some clear mascara is good, i use the Covergirl kind.If you have light eyelashes and want to use dark mascara, then the Define-A-Lash waterproof mascara by Maybelline is good and only a few dollars at CVS. Last, chapstick. I love chapstick moisturizer that comes in the blue squeezable tube.


http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/concea鈥?/a>


I don't own any waterproof concealer so i just googled it haha. But Lancome is a very good brand so it should work. I hope I helped!
About a week ago i went to a pool party... i was so scared my make was going to melt off!! but it stayed PERFECTLY!


I have a few suggestions and trust me i have THE WORST dark circles ever!


Bare naturale concealer powder, even tho its powder it still stays on!


and cover girl liquid concealer is good too!! same with almays waterproof, i suggest almays waterproof liquid other than CGs.


the best mascara that didn't smudge at all was lash exact waterproof its the one in the purple tube! but not TOO much!
I'm also looking for waterproof mascara. I read somewhere that boots no 7 extreme waterproof mascara had 15 good reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats