Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup help for the beach?

i'm 14 and am going to the beach with my family. i want to wear makeup but i need a natural look that makes me look, well, pretty. i have blue eyes that change to green, i have clear skin (no oil or acne) and i'm pale (like european skin). i have golden blonde hair that is about an inch above my boobs and i have side bangs. anyway, how should i do my makeup? i want a beachy look that looks natural but still makes me look older. (don't give me crap bout that i like to look older). how can i do this? videos, instructions, pictures, anything would be helpful! thanks!Makeup help for the beach?
I know what you mean. If I were you I would bring out your blue eyes by wearing light eyeshadow. I would also choose a nice lip gloss maybe light red or flamingo pink. a cover up that would be good for the beach would be a light colored beach dress, not so long! also, wear nice gladiators for shoes. If you want to look older, wear a little eye liner, not so much or you'll look like goth,lol. ok, so if you want more tips, look at magazines that have high fashion and trust me, follow their advice. thanx, hope i helped! sorry theres no pics.=DMakeup help for the beach?
well brown shadow make blue eyes pop


and blue shadow make green eyes pop!


you dnt nned cover up if you skin is clear, even tho its pale...


pale skin is pretty and if you want tan, your going to the beach!


haha...


use waterproof mascaras and liners


hope i helped! :)
well the best way to be natural is to wear no make up at all...but if ya still wanna wear makeup, then i suggest maybe a small amount of eyeliner and masscare...thats all you really need to look as close to natural as possible!!
Here's a video on how to get that look





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szYycW64f鈥?/a>
Black, waterproof mascara ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats