Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good hair and makeup ideas for vacation on the beach!?

I am going on vacation at the end of september. If i can't figure out how to style my long hair by the time i go, i'm chopping it off, and that may make me sad because i don't want to give up on it. but i cannot style my long hair. it's so hard to manage, easily tangled, very thin and fine (it's like claire danes hair to a T!';). so i really need to know, because i'll be swimming in the ocean and going straight to doing activities, what are good hair styles i can do while my hair is wet? and what is some good waterproof eyeliner (AND CONCEALER) that will work for me. and waterproof mascara. and my face does breakout easily, so i need a very good concealer that will not cause breakouts!Good hair and makeup ideas for vacation on the beach!?
Pony tail or braid of your hair. I can't help you with the make-up, sorry.Good hair and makeup ideas for vacation on the beach!?
make up= waterproof mascara, natural tan , small amout of lipgloss.. NOTHING ELSE.


hair= wavy side ponytail, half up half down, anything loose and wavy or soft curls.


hope this helps. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats