Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have terrible ACNE scars all over my face. I will be going to the beach soon. Is there any WATERPROOF makeup

I have spots all over my face. The scars make it look like somone threw acid on my face.





I really need makeup that won't come off underwater. Something what actresses use in movies.





ThanksI have terrible ACNE scars all over my face. I will be going to the beach soon. Is there any WATERPROOF makeup
I found this makeup and its 100% waterproof. Its about 30 bucks: http://www.apresmakeup.com/





Here is another one about 30 bucks again by Estee Lauder which you can find at Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2836666?cm_v鈥?/a>





Another one from Sephora but its about 40 bucks: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> (makeup artists use this and anything from Sephora is worth it!)





Here is a cheaper one .. its only 19 bucks and its made for 'swimming': http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.a鈥?/a>





You can use this site to search for ';waterproof concealer/foundation/whatever'; : http://www.bizrate.com/cosmetics/product鈥?/a>





Another trick I learned to help lighten acne scars is to use Vitamin E Oil. I got it at Walgreens for 6.99$ : http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a> (that is the exact bottle I have). You just put some on a q-tip and put it on your spots (or your whole face, like me) but just put JUST ENOUGH on so it will soak into your skin. I put it on about an hour before I go to bed, let it soak, go to sleep and then wash my face in the morning. I've been using it for about 4 - 5 months and there is deffinetly a big difference. You can also look for something with vitamin E oil AND cocoa butter, that would be good too. It also makes your face look alot better and moisturizes it too.





Hope that helps!I have terrible ACNE scars all over my face. I will be going to the beach soon. Is there any WATERPROOF makeup
These aren't waterproof purs, but L'Oreal True Match foundation is hard to get off with just water, you need soap, so if you go in the water it probably won't come off. and Revlon Color Stay (for oily skin) foundation has great staying power, it also is hard to get off with water alone, so if you were in the water it wouldn't really come off.
Lanc么me has waterproof concealers


Chanel has waterproof lip and eye pencils


Dior does waterproof cream shadow


Clinique also has a water-resistant foundation called Superfit Make-up, which is sweat-proof and offers a bit more cover, but it probably won't withstand a good drenching


Est茅e Lauder's Maximum Cover which, though really a full-cover waterproof foundation


MAC has a product called Full Coverage Foundation that is water-resistant with an SPF15


Becca foundations are also water-resistant once you have applied its powder





Have you ever thought of going to see a dermatologist to try and get rid of the scars?
I dont think there's waterproof foundation, try an oil-free one...they are usually made to last longer on oily skin, and are VERY hard to scrub off. It still will come off a little though.





Why not just go in up to your head and not put ur face under? i do that all the time because i dont want to ruin my hair, etc.
Their is waterproof mascara by maybelline and that works awesome, but i dont know of any foundation or cover-up that is waterproof, sorry. But good luck and the maybelline mascara is found at any Target store! Good Luck! Have fun at the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats