Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you wear a full face of makeup on the beach?

When I go away I only tend to wear eye makeup and perhaps bronzer in the evening





But I know a few people wear the full lot- concealer, foundation, blusher etc





What do you do?Do you wear a full face of makeup on the beach?
Same as you, some waterproof mascara during the day, then some eyeliner and normal mascara in the evening and a little bit of bronzer on my cheeks and eyelids.





I don't get girls who wear full slap in the hot sun - it melts and can clog the pores. Better to use sunscreen.Do you wear a full face of makeup on the beach?
Its is only but practical to apply sun screen on your face to protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun, does almost having a feeling of a foundation but of course the sun will be doing the tanning of your skin to give you some nice sexy coloring, but I would suggest to apply some styling around the eye area such as an Eyeliner, water proof masqara and a good shade of lipstick in a tropical shade depending upon your actual skin tone.
Im not sure.


It just melts off your face in the sun, but I guess it depends who im on holiday with with.


My mum always moans at me when I put makeup on on holiday that we're not gonna see anyone we know and people dont care what you look like, but I feel so so so so so so so so so so so so so ugly without makeup. I normally wear concealer, foundation, bronzer, mascara and eyeliner, and without all this its awful .. =[





But if I went with friends I think I might feel under pressure to put it on because they probably would and I wouldnt wanna look really ugly next to them..
I go light weight to the beach, not a lot of eye makeup either because if you swim you end up looking like someone punched you in both your eyes @ once. I stick with clear mascara, use pencil 4 eyeliner and a hot gloss. I let my lips do the talkin for me that day, literally lol
No, never, I'm a mascara and lipgloss woman, I very, very rarely have a full face of make up on.
Not on the beach when its gonna get washed away and all sweaty and stuff. I usually go for a tinted moisturiser and some waterproof mascara but that's pretty much it.
Does sunscreen, a parasol and a sulky paranoid look on my face because I want to avoid the sun count?!





People who wear full make-up on thre beach must have NO self esteen whatsoever!
I hardly every wear makeup. Only on special occasions or when I feel like putting it on.
how are you supposed to tan if you wear make up on the beach? thats silly wearing it


i only wear make up in the evenings if im going out
I have permanent eyeliner. The tattooed kind? So mine doesn't go away or anything. So yeah.





That's about it cause I can't get rid of it for another five years.
o yes i wouldn't go out without the full slap on, get the bucket and spade for the kids and a trowel for me.
I never wear make-up on the beach, maybe a tad of lip gloss just to keep my lips hydrated and that's it...
it would run off and get all gross anyway


and you're at a beach to have fun : )


I just put on some lip balm and sunscreen
What never on the beach and I don't wear makeup when going out to dinner either.





And just for the record I am female
no


i don't even wear lipgloss or mascara
Its hard to find the right shade of green So I've given up altogether
Yes I do
No, I don't wear makeup
God nah....im beautiful without all that slap!! ha
no on the beach i wear no makeup lol
no I don't
Wouldn't it all just run?





sorry, I'm a guy don't know much about make up





just sunblock for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats