Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you wear makeup at the beach?

no. unless you wear waterproof makeup. otherwise, your makeup will slide off. also, make sure your makeup has spf, or the makeup could help you burn if you don't have sunscreen on.Do you wear makeup at the beach?
Yes I use Eyeliner %26amp; Lip Gloss Report Abuse
Do you wear makeup at the beach?
It depends who I am with I may wear a little if I am going with a group of males but in general I'm there for the tan and the makeup will spoil that.


If you are self conscious about your skin but plan on going to the beach my advice is tinted moisturizer it gives you a clear look without looking like you wearing make-up.
If I don't have plan to go swimming just walking around yes i do, but I don't forget to cover my face with sunblock before applying my makeup.
No. Theres no point.





help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Not on my face because it will block out the Sun and I want a tan! But I do wear a little bit of eye makeup - mascara and eyeliner :) x
maybe a little lipgloss but thats it, why would you wanna wear makeup if your going swimming...


unless your just there to get a tan i suppose its okay lol :)
sunscreen,waterproof mascara and a lipgloss with spf
no dont, it would all come off, and there really no point anyways.


you would just look better the way you are.
No.


What's the point? It's not a photoshoot, it WILL come off.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats