Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you wear any makeup at the beach or pool?

I do, but I keep it light and use the waterproof kind!Do you wear any makeup at the beach or pool?
NO. once you jump in the water it'll all run off. maybe a tinted moisturizer with spf 15 or more. and maybe a little eyeliner but otherwise no way.Do you wear any makeup at the beach or pool?
well i usually start out with it on, although if I know I'm going swimming that day, I will try to stay away from the eyeliner and mascara. It doesn't turn out looking so pretty, lol, everything washes off or you sweat it off anyway
Yeah I usually just wear waterproof mascara so that the sun wont hurt my eyes a lot and it makes em stand out when ur not wearing any makeup at all.
No. It would wash off anyways. And it is just something unnecessary to worry about
no, even waterproof mascara comes off in the pool, but i do sometimes bring lip balm with spf.
no if you do your vain
Lip balm with SPF, that's it!
i do but i use the water proof kind for dat
I keep it low maitnence when i go swimming, I usually wear waterproof mascara and a bit of foundation
No, I don't, I'm not that vain!
i never do that and if i do it has has has to be water proof
wear tinted sunscreen. mascara, lip gloss. thats all.
Sometimes I put on a bit of lipgloss and water-proof mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats