Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some good waterproof makeup products that won't come off easily if I go to the pool or beach?

Stuff like eye liner, mascara, etc. I don't really care about waterproof foundation or lipstick. (although, if you know of a waterproof concealer, that would be great) I prefer stuff from Sephora as it is more convenient but stuff from Target is okay too.What are some good waterproof makeup products that won't come off easily if I go to the pool or beach?
There is a spray that you can buy that you mist over your face after you put your makeup on that helps it to stay. I use it and I go into the pool and everything and my makeup doesn't come off. This is it:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


It is about $30 but WELL worth it!





Hope this helps:D I promise it works!What are some good waterproof makeup products that won't come off easily if I go to the pool or beach?
i use revlon waterproof color stay. its not a pencil its one of those self sharpeningones





it works really good and you can probably get it at any place that sells make up i got mine at target.





also- waterproof great lashes mascara works good 2
avon has waterproof eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and mascara





shop at www.youravon/rperrone
n.y.c. liquid eyeliner


it stays on all day at the beach but is hard to get off


and nomatter what they say waterproof mascara will always come off when you swim then dry your face or touch yoyur eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats