Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just how many people wear makeup on the beach?

I have a friend in Tobago who says that she wears makeup on her legs when she goes to the beach. Tobago is a really laid-back place so I'm thinking in the U.S. it must be rampant seeing that we are soooo concerned with outer-looks.Just how many people wear makeup on the beach?
i try to keep my face out of teh sun when on the beach...just dont want that ageing affect so i would wear a light foundation with a sunscreen in it. heavy makeup is a no no but a light foundation helps protect my face from the sun. maybe im the exception but i've seen a lot of women with makeup on California beaches lolJust how many people wear makeup on the beach?
There is a possibility that she wears make up on her legs to even them out to the color of the rest of her body. The only reason I would know that is because I have lighter legs than the rest of my body, I always wear jeans, so my legs never get sun. I don't wear make up though, but I can see how that would make a girl self-conscious enough to wear make up or what have you to even them out.





... It doesn't have to do with what part of the world you're in. It has to do with what you feel like inside.
i live in florida i never heard of anyonee wearing it on their legs...but i wear waterproof mascara when im planning to go in the water (and get my head wet). but most of the girls i know usually go in the water and talk or tan. we dont get our hair/face wet so we wear like light makeup...eyeliner and waterproof mascara..some wear cover-up
I do. LOL. Lots of water resistant sunscreen lotion and layers of lip balms. I cover my toes and ears and nose and every where.





Oh and then I put on a beach hat and big dark sunglasses so no one even knows who I am.
I wear just a small amount on my faceto prevent my face from being sunburnt, as I hate applying sunscreen to my face, but not anywhere else on my body, I just use sunscreen.
None..it doesn't really make sense to wear it to the beach.
i do sometimes but not a lot and not unless its waterproof
i where light foundation and nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats