Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup for the beach, red hair/pale skin?teen?

Hey well I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm going to the beach in a week and I was wondering what kind of makeup I should wear. I'm probably not going to wear makeup to the actual beach but there is like a little town thing within walking distance to the house I'm staying at so I want to look cute but natural. I'm fair skinned (ivory foundation), with freckles, red hair, and hazel/brown eyes depending on the light. I want to wear light makeup but still have it on if you get what that means. Oh and its pretty much inevitable that I will get sunburned even if I pile on sunscreen so if you have any tricks to minimize the appearance of the redness I'd like that. (I used to do this thing with bronzer but I can't remember) Thanks.Makeup for the beach, red hair/pale skin?teen?
Another pale redhead with hazel eyes here! Here are some tips!





As far as sunscreen goes, go for something with an SPF of 60 or higher. I use some random Neutrogena sport sunscreen (sport sunscreens are usually a lot better and longer lasting) with SPF 70, and I've spent entire days out on the lake without burning or freckling. Touch it up every 2-3 hours you're in the sun, and you should be fine. It's safe to use on your face, too.





If you can get away with no foundation, that'd be cool. But if not, go for the lightest coverage foundation you can pull off. Tinted moisturizer, or a light powder foundation will still even out your skin tone, but won't make you look like you're wearing tons and tons of makeup.





As far as eyes go, do a nice, defined, natural looking eye look, use a taupe, or natural looking shadow on your lid. Blend a nice, soft brown into your crease, and use a vanilla highlight on your brow bone. Add mascara. Eyeliner is optional. Use a clear lipgloss, ideally one with SPF, since you'll probably be outside.





Or if you're going to go out, or want a little bit more of a dressy look, try this tutorial with brown eyeshadow, brown eyeliner, and brown-black mascara.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnJ8B0Ay鈥?/a>


Eyeliner is optional, and totally not necessary, especially if you're going for a lighter look.





Hope this helps!Makeup for the beach, red hair/pale skin?teen?
light brown eyeshadow and natural-looking lip gloss, no red stuff. maybe green eyeliner. remember sunscreen and maybe put foundation on to minimize redness...
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats