Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beach Styles for Makeup and Hair?

I am going to the beach today and I don'y have a clue on what to do with my hair and makep. So anything pretty natural, simple, and pretty for my hair please give me ideas. Thank you!Beach Styles for Makeup and Hair?
I have a great idea for you...when going to the beach, either do a nice up-do or the 'beach waves' style. This involves running some styling cream through your hair and then twisting 3 large sections and clipping them in place.





Then, for makeup...just use of touch of blusher and lipgloss.





Finally, when ready to go out, release the clips from your hair..you'll have loose beach waves and just comb through with your fingers.





That will complete your beach babe look!!Beach Styles for Makeup and Hair?
a little bronzer on ur face


very light eyeshasown (optional)


waterproof mascara


and lipgloss


for ur hair u cud do a messy bun


or loose waves
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats